eFX Collectibles Star Wars The Mandalorian Precision Crafted Replica 1:1 Scale The Mandalorian Helmet Prop Replicaefx-01-10017
Star Wars: The Mandalorian, the Star Wars™ live-action series, is one of the most popular series on Disney+. After the exciting finale of Season 2, fans cannot wait for Season 3's release!
This series has introduced exciting new characters to the Star Wars galaxy. Din Djarin™, The Mandalorian™, has become one of the fan favorites. He is wrapped in mystery and we still do not know who this well-equipped stranger is. The Mandalorian is battle-worn and tight-lipped, a formidable bounty hunter in an increasingly dangerous galaxy. His body is shielded by beskar armor and his face is hidden behind the iconic T-Visor helmet.
Utilizing master patterns made by Legacy Effects, EFX’s engineers, model-makers and artists have produced a faithful recreation of this new prop replica helmet. The paint detail on the helmet is hand-painted to be screen accurate to the original helmet.
Don't miss your chance to own the Mandalorian Precision Crafted Replica Helmet!
Brand Star Wars
What's in the Box?
The Mandalorian Precision Crafted Replica Helmet features:
- As seen in Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+
- Precision Crafted Replica (PCR)
- Full Scale 1:1 Prop Replica
- Master patterns cast from the molds used to make the screen-used helmets
- High Quality, injection-molded ABS
- Machined Aluminum "Ears" and back grating
- Screen accurate paint and hand-painted weathering utilizing actual paint samples from the original prop
- Certificate of Authenticity
- NOTE: Due to the unique characteristics of this metallic paint, like the screen-used helmet, the color of the helmet may look different under different lighting conditions.
Additional Details & Dimensions
Product Size Height: 14" (35.6 cm)
Width: 15" (38.1 cm)
Depth: 15" (38.1 cm) *
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2021 EFX Inc. All rights reserved.
Pre-Order, Release Jan 2022 - Mar 2022