Hot Toys Marvel Comics Avengers Endgame Nano Gauntlet (Hulk Version) Life Size Movie Prop ReplicaHOT-05-10030
The Avengers take the final stand against Thanos in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame. In this long-awaited installment, the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes travel back in time to retrieve the Infinity Stones and create the new Nano Gauntlet. Hoping to bring everything back into existence, Hulk steps up as the person who wields the Gauntlet to save the universe from this massive chaos.
Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Nano Gauntlet (Hulk Version) Life-Size Replica based on the last installment of the Infinity Saga!
Inspired by the cinematic debut of Iron Man’s classic red and gold suit, the Nano Gauntlet Life-Sized Replica stands approximately 71cm overall in height and features detailed paint application to present the sleek design of this essential armor. The Hulk Version Replica features six LED light-up Infinity Stones with two lighting modes for alternative display, and a custom base that keeps the gauntlet in an upright position.
This incredible Hulk Version of the Nano Gauntlet collectible will undoubtedly be the centerpiece to your Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!
- Hot Toys
- Life-Size Replica
What's in the Box?
The Nano Gauntlet (Hulk Version) Life-Size Replica specially features:
- Exquisitely crafted with authentic and screen-accurate details of Nano Gauntlet wielded by Hulk in Avengers: Endgame
- Movie-accurate size and proportion
- Approximately 71cm tall (base included)
- Specially applied metallic red, silver and gold color painting on the gauntlet design
- LED light up function for the Infinity Stones features 2 lighting modes including general light effect and breathing light effect (6 LED lights, battery operated)
- Specially designed custom base with movie logo
*Collectible is not wearable
** Light up functions require electricity supply
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 27.95" (709.93 mm) | *
(c) 2019 MARVEL (c) 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Pre-Order, Release Oct 2020 - Dec 2020