Comicave Studio Super Alloy 1/12 Scale Iron Man Igor Diecast Action FigurePLY-01-10009
In response to a series of bombings for which the Mandarin takes credit, Tony Stark coordinates with Rhodes, offering to assist War Machine, now dubbed the Iron Patriot. The conversation is interrupted when Stark is reminded of the wormhole in New York, causing Stark to suffer a severe anxiety attack and quickly reenter his armor. Stark publicly threatens the Mandarin and later uses the Mark XLII to save Pepper when a helicopter attack converges on the Stark residence. Stark later uses the Mark XLII to rescue the staff trapped aboard the sabotaged Air Force One. Stark and Rhodes, both deprived of armor, attempt to stage a rescue of the president before Aldrich Killian televises the former’s execution. Neither Stark or Rhodes are able to gain the upper hand against Killian’s Extremis-augmented thugs, prompting Start to summon all of his armored suits simultaneously, remote-controlled by Jarvis. Distinctly squat and ogre-like, the Mark XXXVIII, Igor, is originally intended to lift and transport heavy objects.
Super Alloy 1/12 Scale Igor
- Approximately 8.5 inches in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Iron Man 3 movie, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- Figure exterior is about 75% die-cast metal.
- Glossy and matte metallic paints, and polished metal, with protective coating.
- Figurine with more than 20 points of articulation.
- One (1) Igor Head
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed shoulder pad.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- LED lights in eyes and chest (batteries included).
- Extendable forklift in forearms.
- Articulated spinal flaps.
- Jacked-up back activated by spring-loaded mechanism.
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands.
- One (1) pair of fists.
- One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands.
- One (1) concrete beam
- Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance figurine display.
- Screwdriver for opening battery compartments.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth.