EXO-6 Star Trek III: The Search for Spock Commander Kruge 1/6 Scale 12" Collectible FigureOT-014-297
Pre-Order, Release Apr 2024 - Jun 2024
“Do not lecture me about treaty violations. The Federation, in creating an ultimate weapon, has become a gang of intergalactic criminals."
The Klingons are the defining villain for Star Trek, back to the Original Series where they confronted the Federation many times. For the original series movies the Klingons were re-designed to look more ferocious and war-like. This new type of Klingon became the definitive look for the alien enemies throughout the rest of the franchise until Star Trek: Discovery and has proved so enduring that it has returned for Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.
The character that best embodies this fierce Klingon is the first one to be featured, Commander Kruge from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. Director Leonard Nimoy took a chance casting Christopher Lloyd, mostly known as a comedic TV actor, as the ruthless Klingon commander. However, Lloyd proved a worthy adversary to William Shatner’s Kirk, rivaling the villainous credibility brought to Star Trek II by Ricardo Montalban as Khan Noonien-Singh.
This 1:6-scale figure of Kruge is the most complex and layered replica that EXO-6 has created to date. Kruge and his crew were the first characters to display this Klingon design that set the standard for all Klingons from Star Trek: The Next Generation through Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. Designed by award-winning costume designer Robert Fletcher, this costume was reused in The Next Generation for Worf.
The EXO-6 recreation of Kruge’s costume was re-created in exacting detail aided by Trekspert Max Cervantes. It is the only Museum Quality sixth scale replica in existence.
A removable robe reveals his Klingon armor underneath with the full spine plates, holster and chain, and furred shirt. He comes with a Klingon disruptor, communicator and a variety of hands for re-creating different poses. He has rooted synthetic hair to best simulate the Klingon hair style. The original portrait sculpt of Christopher Lloyd in full Klingon make-up was officially approved and has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
Brand: Star Trek
Character: Commander Kruge
Type: Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
Genre: Sci-fi Pop Culture
The Commander Kruge Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 32 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Kruge’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an authentic likeness of Christopher Lloyd in make-up. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Klingon Commander Uniform: Meticulously researched, this Klingon uniform matches the pattern, and colors of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale.
- Boots: Plastic boots sculpted to match Klingon battlewear.
- Hands: Six hands with sculpted Klingon rings to recreate a variety of poses.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base will provide additional support for the figure.
- Klingon Disruptor: The Klingon sidearm of choice, worn hilt-out in a holster hanging from a shoulder chain.
- Klingon communicator: Authentically reproduced communicator based on the prop from Star Trek III.
- A removeable robe with Klingon symbols attached at the shoulders.
- A non-removable belt with Klingon-style belt buckle.
- Klingon armored vest with shoulder pads.
- Vambraces with Klingon symbols along the length.
- Materials: ABS , Fabric , PVC , Natural fibers , Synthetic fibers
- Product Size: Height: 12.5" (31.7 cm) *
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
TM & © 2023 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.