Quantum Mechanix Star Trek The Original Series Captain Kirk 1/6 Scale 12" Collectible FigureQX-017-020
To boldly go where no one-sixth figure has gone before.
Star Trek™ The Original Series celebrates its 50th anniversary this year and to celebrate, QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite captain to Trek collectors everywhere!
James Tiberius Kirk, the most notorious Starfleet captain in Federation history, commanded the starship Enterprise on its original voyage. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, this 1:6 figure recreates the iconic character in exquisite detail, from his 23rd century tunic, to his pointy black shoes, as researched and overseen by Star Trek scholar Nanjin Tam. The original portrait sculpt of William Shatner as Kirk is the best representation of the actor ever created for a collectible.
- Star Trek
- Quantum Mechanix
- Sixth Scale Figure
What's in the Box?
The Captain Kirk Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: Over 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses.
- Approximately 29 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness to James T. Kirk, with realistic wrinkles and skin texture. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume, down to the last stitch. The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia.
- Starfleet Standard Issue Black T-shirt: This black t-shirt is a separate piece worn under the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: These are faithful replicas of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™ The Original Series, with the characteristic bell-shaped pant leg. Metal plates sewn into the pants allowing the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn directly on the pants.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™ The Original Series, these boots zip up on the inner side.
- Phaser Type 2/ Type 1: The pistol-grip Type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing to be worn directly on the pants as they were in the third season.
- Communicator: This accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna.
- Electronic Clipboard & Stylus: An Original Series precursor to the ubiquitous Star Trek™ The Next Generation PADD, starship captains apparently had to sign a lot of forms, as Kirk was always being handed one of these clipboards.
- Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
- Right Phaser 2 Hand: Perfectly holds the pistol grip Type 2 Phaser.
- Right Phaser 1 Hand: Allows for the small Type 1 Phaser to be held for accurate aiming.
- Left Communicator Hand: Holds the communicator to request speedy beam ups.
- Left Holding Hand: Sized to hold Kirk’s electronic clipboard.
- Right Karate Chop Hand: For disabling misbehaving aliens with a quick blow to the back of the neck.
- Right Pointing Hand: When Kirk needs to make an emphatic point.
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek “delta” symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | Weight: 2.03 lbs (0.92 kg) *
™ & © 2019 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved