Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Set of 2 Figures Optimus Primal & CyclonusTF-07-10058
Beastify the battlefield! Worlds collide when the Maximals and Predacons join the fight, coming together with the Autobots and Decepticons in an epic battle that will alter their destiny forever. Primal power floods the battlefield as the fierce beast modes of the Maximals and Predacons are unleashed!
Unleash the primal power of the beasts with this Optimus Primal collectible figure, featuring a detailed beast mode with intricate molded gorilla fur. Toy converts to Beast Wars-inspired gorilla mode in 22 steps and features hip articulation that allows fans to pose him upright or in a crouch. Optimus Primal comes with his classic Cyber Blades that attach to his back. He also features hidden forearm cannons and Mega Blasters. Well, that's just prime!
Cyclonus, a Herald of Unicron, first appears in the 1986 movie when Bombshell/Skywarp/both/neither was reformatted into the second-in-command of Galvatron. This G1-inspired toy converts into Cybertronian fighter craft mode in 34 steps and comes with Oxidating Laser accessory.
Each figure includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other Kingdom figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character! (Each sold separately.)
- 7 inches (17.78cm)
- Made of plastic
- Optimus Primal:
- Features a detailed beast mode with intricate molded gorilla fur
- Converts from robot to gorilla mode in 22 steps
- Features hip articulation to allow upright and crouching poses
- Hidden forearm cannons and Mega Blasters
- Comes with 2 Cyber Blades
- Converts from robot to Cybertronian fighter craft in 34 steps.
- Comes with Oxidating Laser accessory
- Use Deluxe Fossilizer bots to beastify the Cyclonus figure with bone armor (sold separately)
- War for Cybertron trilogy introduces an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures
- Optimus Primal figure
- 2 Cyber blades
- Golden Disk card
- Cyclonus figure
- Oxidating Laser
- Golden Disk card
Pre-Order, Release February 2021